This website uses cookies to function correctly.
You may delete cookies at any time but doing so may result in some parts of the site not working correctly.

Change of Personal Details


Please let us know as soon as possible if your address changes.

You will need to complete our change of address form (see below) and hand in at Reception with proof of your new address.

Change of Address Form

If you have changed your name please ask at reception for a change of name form. You will need to provide proof of name change in order for us to update your medical records.

You can email your change of details form back to us at providing you have a scan/image of your proof of address/name change. We cannot accept a change without proof.  

(please note: you may get an undelivered response, if you do please disregard this information.)

If you have a new telephone number or a mobile number that you would like to be added to your medical record please email us at and include your name address and date of birth. Please also state if you are happy to receive SMS on your mobile telephone.

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website